The purpose of this cookies policy is to provide clear and precise information about the cookies used on our website.
We use own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, make it easier for our users to browse,
offer an improved experience when using the website, identify problems and thereby improve the website, carry out measurements and usage statistics
and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing use of the website.
information about your preferences and customise our website according to your individual interests.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store
and recover information about website visitors, and also to ensure correct functioning of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the organisation managing them:
– Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the
service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website
from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In addition, if the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the Website owner but the information collected by them is
managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical (strictly necessary) cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a website,
platform or application and to use the different options or services thereon, including those that the editor uses to allow management
and operation of the website and enable its functions and services. These include, for example, monitoring traffic and data communication,
identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the component elements of an order, carrying out the order purchase process,
managing the payment, monitoring any fraud associated with the security of the service, dealing with an application for
registration or participation in an event, counting the number of visits for the purposes of invoicing licences for the software with which the service operates
(website, platform or application), using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound,
enabling dynamic content (for example, animation to load a text or an image) or sharing content on social networks.
This category also includes, because of their technical nature, those cookies that allow management, as efficiently as possible,
of any advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website,
application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without compiling information about the users for other purposes,
such as customizing this advertising content or other content.
– Preference or functional cookies: these cookies are used to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that
differentiate his/her experience from that of other users such as, for example, the language, the number of results displayed when the user performs a search,
the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser used by the user to access the service or the region from which
he/she accesses the service, etc.
– Analytics or performance cookies: these cookies allow the person or entity responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users
of the websites with which they are associated, including quantifying the impacts of adverts. The information collected by this type of cookies
is used to measure activity on the website, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the users’ data usage.
– Behavioural advertising cookies (targeting cookies): these allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible,
the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of his/her browsing habits,
allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising adapted to that profile.
– Geolocation cookies: these are used to find a user’s location when he/she requests a service. This cookies is anonymous and is used, for example,
to offer you relevant information depending on the country where you are located.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
– Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a website.
They are generally used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion
(for example, a list of products bought) and disappear when the user logs off or ends the session.
– Persistent cookies: with these cookies, the data continue to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period
defined by the person/entity responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his/her device by changing the settings on the browser installed on his/her computer:
– Chrome: Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, consult Google support or your browser Help: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult Microsoft support or your browser Help: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised Settings.
For more information, consult Mozilla support or your browser Help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult Apple support or your browser Help: https://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
If you deactivate the cookies, it will not prevent you from browsing the website, but the use of some services may be limited and, consequently,
your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw his/her consent relating to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on his/her device by
adjusting his/her internet browser settings, as described above, and also by accessing our settings panel:
This Cookies Policy may be modified when required by the legislation in force at any time or when there is a change in the type of cookies used on the website.